Top Longsleeve/Short Bottom Rompers We Love!
Posted: Oct 21 2015
The longsleeve romper. It's a great staple because it is fun yet sophisticated. It was all the rage last season, and it is coming back this fall, so it is definitely here to stay for a while. Wear it on date, add some flair to you night out, wear it for a day party or brunch. Depending on what shoe you choose (boot, heel or flats) you can achieve variety of looks and always look polished and ready!
Here is a compilation of some of our most popular and favorite long sleeve rompers!
1. Nude and black monochrome floral pattern longsleeve romper with spaghetti straps and shoulder cut outs.
fun and chic look, especially styled with some gladiator tie ups or heel boots!
2. Tropical, fresh, vibrant longsleeve romper, with v neck cut and straight bottom. A top notch resort looks even if the resort is your friend's apartment with a pool.
3. Boho vintage print long sleeve romper with subtle bell shaped sleeve and feminine fringe along the bottom. Style it with some rounds and a hat for your next festival or art show.
4. Spring happy and bright floral long sleeve romper, again with the cute and feminine fringe along the bottom. We think this would be amazing paired with a tan wedge.
5. Another boho inspired long sleeve romper together with exposed shoulders and a pretty lace detailing along the neckline. A great option if you prefer solid colors over floral patterns but still want something with dimension.
6. This Vintage inspired romper features a fun button down collared v-neckline, and cutouts along the long sleeve to expose the arm a bit making this piece unique and fun. Cinches higher up on the waistand it ultra slouchy as part of the vintage feel.
7. If your style is more preppy, this nautical longsleeve romper is for you. Super chic and easy to style for day or night time!
8. A more dressy, romantic romper with sheer long sleeve and a growing floral pattern along the bottoms. Style it with a nude heel for a nice date or upscale party.