Modlook 29 Style Tips: How to Style A Puffy MIDI Skirt!
Posted: Oct 21 2015
We get this question all the time at our boutique, so we decided to make a blog post about it for all of you online shoppers out there who are wondering the same thing, or if you recently purchased a puffy skirt and don't know what to pair with it. Luckily the answer is much easier than you would think!
1. Plain white or cropped tee! This is the simplest way to style your puffy skirt. A snug or relazed fitting plain tshirts. Roll the sleeves and tuck it in for a chic look. Dress it up with a statement necklace!
Baggy tshirt version dressed up with statement necklace.
2. Scoop neck blouse with blazer. Using a basic scoopneck sleeveles top allows you to play with different colors and patterns on your pieces. Add some sophistication with a minimal blazer.
3. Preppy Button Down. Tuck in and roll up a nice fitted button down blouse or shirt into your feminine puffy a line skirt for a tomboy/girlie mix! Style with sneakers for a more funky look or heels for a classic feminine preppy feel.
4. Cropped Top! This is one of our favorite ways to style the puffy skirts. Pull a color from the skirt and get a basic solid bodycon crop top to match. If the skirt is white have fun with bright or floral cropped tops!
5. Layered preppy look. Style a pullover sweater over a collared button down blouse. Always keep neutral tons on top if skirt is bright or vice versa.